皇冠体育投注From CDE Website -
In November 1988, California voters passed , also known as The Classroom Instructional Improvement and Accountability Act. This ballot initiative provides California's public schools with a stable source of funding. In return, all public schools in California are required annually to prepare SARCs and disseminate them to the public. SARCs are intended to provide the public with important information about each public school and to communicate a school's progress in achieving its goals.
皇冠体育投注In the years since the passage of Proposition 98, additional requirements for school accountability reporting and dissemination have been established through . Most SARC requirements are codified in sections 33126 and 33126.1. In addition, similar requirements are contained in the federal No Child Left Behind (NCLB) legislation.
Click any of the links below to review the Current School Accountability Report Card for the listed school sites.
- Bell Mountain Middle School
- Callie Kirkpatrick Elementary School
- Chester W Morrison Elementary School
- Evans Ranch Elementary School
- Freedom Crest Elementary School
- Hans Christensen Middle School
- Harvest Hill STEAM Academy
- Herk Bouris Elementary School
- Menifee Valley Middle School
- Oak Meadows Elementary School
- Quail Valley Elementary School
- Ridgemoor Elementary School
- Southshore Elementary School
- Táawila Elementary School
For technical questions and comments regarding this website, including accessibility concerns, please contact the Webmaster.Back to Top